The success of many organizations is tied more to leadership and communications skills than any other skill, particulary if they are helping lead their customers through change.
Clients are seeking firms who have confidence in the solutions they offer and who can help them bring about change in their organizations. They are looking to you to instill confidence in the solutions you offer, challenge their existing processes and encourage them with a vision of the new environment they are moving into.
10 Reasons to Invest in Leadership Training:
- The stronger your leadership, the faster you will grow
- The more depth you have in leadership skills the easier it will be to initiate new programs, open new offices, and start new projects.
- When you have strong leaders working for you, you will have more time to focus on the strategic aspects of your business.
- Your clients look to your team for leadership. The more leadership you can provide the more opportunities you will have to provide services.
- You will have more people interested and capable of keeping morale high.
- More of your people will be anxious to help others so that they can take on a leadership role.
- You will see more of your people willing to make sacrafices for the good of the organization.
- People will begin to seek opportunities to expand your business.
- More of your team will take the initiative to find solutions to problems or take steps to prevent problems from arising.
- Your people will start taking calculated risks to improve a situation or move the organization forward.
“Keith Johnston was a guest speaker at our 12:00 Club for professionals. He provided an exceptionally focused and targeted presentation to assist job seekers to present themselves effectively to potential employers. Our clients found his presentation extremely helpful. We were impressed with Keith’s professionalism, the relevance of his presentation, and his connection with his audience. He was approachable and credible, and offered many real world examples to support his presentation, including useful, up-to-date labour market information. I would recommend Keith Johnston as an excellent presenter on a variety of business and management-related topics. – Anita Seuss, CHRP, CCDP Employment Manager, CBD Network Inc. (Vernon)
If I can be of service to you, please let me know.
To Your Success, Click here > For Message from Keith Johnston
Founder, True North
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada