Hire Keith Johnston to energize your team at your next meeting. Keith’s programs include keynote addresses, facilitated break-out sessions, and full day programs designed to build a foundation to transform your organization into one built on sound leadership principles. If you have a theme you are trying to build a meeting around, let Keith help you make it happen. Read about what others have had to say about Keith below:
VIEW SALES PRESENTATION: DANCING IN THE END ZONE – WINNING BIG IN SALES
“An engaging communicator, knowledgeable expert, and consummate business professional are only a few of the phrases I would use to describe Keith Johnston of True North Leadership…… His impressive background in project management and leadership enables him to connect theory and practice effortlessly, and to relate key concepts and principles using colourful, real-life stories of past successes and challenges. I can highly recommend Keith for similar business-oriented presentations, corporate training seminars, and consulting engagements.” – Glen J. Coulthard, Professor Okanagan School of Business
Response from Seminar Participants when asked what they liked Most about Keith’s Presentations:
• The expertise of the facilitator and the stories he told
• Authentic, passionate about subject
• The honesty of the presenter and believability
• The ‘leader’s’ casual but clear delivery of the information
• Stories, very good speaker
• Approachable instructor led to great interaction
• The content was great – the slide program very artsy
• Stories told
United States and Canada: $5500.00 USD *
International: $7500 USD *
* This speaking fee is inclusive of airfare, hotel, ground transportation, food and all other miscellaneous expenses. This fee also includes pre speech interviews so Keith can customize his presentation to meet the goals and objectives of your meeting. Additional savings are available if you select his “Pre-Pay Option”. Ask for more details on this option.
Keith Johnston will make every effort to be accommodating and work within your speaker budget. He books his engagements 3 – 24 months in advance. Keith also offers volume discounts on his book, A Garage Full of Ferraris, to be included in your conference amenity bags to be given to all attendees upon meeting registration.
To get a price quote please call 250-550-3964 or send an RFQ email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Keith, your speech was awesome and you made an excellent impression. Several people asked about you and your services. Thank you for everything!” – Jo-Ann McNeil, Branch Manager, World Financial Group
You can subscribe by entering your name and e-mail address in the box at the top of the right hand column of any page.
If I can be of service to you, please let me know.
To Your Success,
Founder, True North
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada